across the sky, the eagles fly soar on majestically winds try to rebuff them refuseing to yeild, only soaring higher and farther such is their determination
Among many other things, this blog contains adult themes. If you are under the legal age in your state or country, KnightStalkker is not for you. If you do not have enough self-control not to read Knightstalkker-related materials, please navigate away from this blog.
Please do not flag this blog, you have been warned!
Thank you and enjoy!
Please comment on the blogpage or e-mail me with comments, no flamming please.
About The Author:
Michigan native, holds a BS in Agriculture and Natural Resources in Sustainable Studies, Probation and Parole Investigator, likes to write in spare time and was working on a novel during high school (StarStruck). This blog is dedicated solely to my writing, not my personal life. I need a place to easily submit and view my work.
About This Blog:
This blog is for the posting of my fanfic chapters and novel bits. Works are identifiable by title at the subject line of each post.
Works: Potter a Harry Potter fanfiction which has a Harry Potter/Severus Snape pairing and pregnancy... (Hey, they're both adults!)
KnightStalkker: a Forever Knight fanfiction (Notes, Chapters 1-7)
StarStruck: my novel start from high school in draft, please be gentle
Poetry: I was smarter before I came to college
Determined Spirit
On the Other Side of the Mirror
Soft to the Touch
Even I
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home